Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2006

I am sitting in the tropics of Africa! I am back in my homeland Zimbabwe. My ancestors came here over a hundred years ago. The majesty of this place is amazing and it is sad that the economic and political conditions are so bad. Inflation is between 500 and 600 percent. When I was chased off my farm in 2002, a loaf of bread cost 20 local dollars. The same loaf costs 50 000 local dollars today!

I am battling to get any meaningful traction with this blog as I am limited by dial up internet at 28 kbps!

I know that there is still the big story of the 1 000 mile scooter and I have a few other little stories to post but they may have to wait until I return to South Africa and bigger bandwidth.

In the meantime, Happy holidays and may 2006 be a great year for you all and the scooter industry in particular.

Evo has a huge year ahead with the continued development of our electric motor and the progression of the pumpabike technology.

Thank you for all your support, stimulating criticism and interaction, and your friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

US Map